SLINGWING V3 HARD HANDLE
HARD HANDLES / BALANCED / POWER
SlingWing V3 Hard Handle, Wrist Leash, Carry Backpack, Patch kit
Wing Range 10-20 kts
Hard handles? Soft handles? The choice is now yours. Either way, you will always get the legendary low-end power and balanced flight of the SlingWing V3.
The addition of hard handles provides the rider with more direct control and superior backwinding performance. Holding the front handle’s angled pistol grip provides the ability to luff the wing and ride swell without moving all the way to the leading-edge handle.
Additionally, luffing with your hand on the pistol grip gives you the ability to regulate power in a luffing position and keep the trailing edge up and out of your way.
The larger strut and leading-edge diameter standard on the SlingWing V3 provide a completely rigid frame for high wind performance and big airs.
The One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple, while the added dump valve on the strut makes deflation and packing so much more convenient.
To provide smooth airflow across the wing, the SlingWing has a profile entry batten to smooth the shaping where the inflatable leading edge transitions to the wing for aerodynamic flight.
WHY WE MADE IT
Gear selection in wing involves a ton of personal preference and with the addition of a hard-handle version of our ever-popular SlingWing V3 the choice between soft and hard handles is in your hands.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- Hard handles for direct control and superior backwinding.
- Regulate power while luffing using the pistol grip front handle.
- Unrivaled power per wing size allows you to use a smaller wing for increased speed and control with less drag and weight.
- Smooth balanced flight.
- One Pump Speed System makes inflation quick and simple.
- Dump valve on the strut speeds up deflation and packing.
- Light and tuff 4x4 Canopy Tech material.
- Bombproof construction with Skate Scuff tough strips.